Awareness of First Aid for Mental Health Watch Preview
This amazing extra bundle includes:
This is an introductory course only and does not qualify you as a Mental Health First Aider. You'll gain knowledge and skills that will help you support an officially qualified mental health first aider in their mission to spread awareness, understanding, and compassion in mental health support. So come join us and make a difference!
Visit our Awareness of First Aid for Mental Health page before purchasing this qualification. This page contains course requirements.
Your Course Journey: Quick Guide
- The course runs over 2 weeks.
- You'll have two live Zoom sessions, each lasting 1 hour, guided by a facilitator.
- Expect to spend a minimum of 4 hours on self-study through our online learning community, diving into resources and activities.
- There’s a final assessment, taking just 30 minutes, to complete your journey.
- If you've got the time and drive, you can even finish the course in under 2 weeks!
What you will learn:
- What mental health is, why people develop mental health conditions and the role of a first aider for mental health
- How to offer appropriate information and practical support to a person presenting with poor mental health
- How to recognise and manage stress
- How to recognise a range of mental health conditions and behaviours.
Exceptional Value Unlocked: Your Investment Breakdown
£200 (+ VAT) per individual for 1 to 5 people
£1200 (+ VAT) for between 6 and 12 people
Awareness of First Aid for Mental Health: