Supervise/Lead First Aid for Mental Health Watch Preview
This amazing extra bundle includes:
This course covers the content in the Award in Awareness of First Aid for Mental Health and Award in First Aid for Mental Health and then goes into more detail on a wider range of mental health conditions, and the support and help provided by healthcare professionals.
Visit our Award in Supervising/Leading First Aid for Mental Health page before purchasing this qualification. This page contains course requirements.
Your Course Journey: Quick Guide:
- The course runs over 6 weeks.
- You'll have three live Zoom sessions, each lasting 2 hours, guided by a facilitator.
- Expect to spend a minimum of 9 hours on self-study through our online learning community, diving into resources and activities.
- There’s a final assessment, taking just 70 minutes, to complete your journey.
- If you've got the time and drive, you can even finish the course in under 6 weeks!
What you will learn:
- What mental health is, why people develop mental health conditions and the role of a First Aider for Mental Health
- How to provide support and start a conversation with someone experiencing poor mental health
- Know how to recognise and manage stress
- Understand the impact of substance abuse on mental health
- The First Aid Action Plan for mental health and how to put one in place
- How to implement a positive mental health culture in the workplace
- Understand a range of mental health conditions and behaviours and the support/therapy provided by professional healthcare providers
Exceptional Value Unlocked: Your Investment Breakdown
£450 (+ VAT) per individual for 1 to 6 people
£2800 (+ VAT) for between 7 and 12 people